Do Business in our County-wide HUBZone!
Page County is one of a few HUBZones in the Shenandoah Valley and is the only county-wide HUBZone in the northern portion of Virginia. Click here to learn more about the many advantages of locating your business in our County.
Federal contracting opportunities for HUBZone businesses, may include the following:
- 3% of all federal prime contract dollars is targeted to HUBZone businesses.
- Set-aside awards
- Sole source awards
- 10% price evaluation preference (PEP) in full and open contract competitions
- Subcontracting opportunities
HUBZone eligibility requirements include:
- Principal office located in a HUBZone
- At least 35% of employees must reside in a HUBZone
- Small by SBA standards for selected NAICS codes
- Ownership and control by at least 51% of U.S. citizens
Become a Certified HUBZone business today!
Completed applications are generally finalized in about 90 days. It may take more or less time depending on the specifics of the application. The application timeline provides a more specific breakdown. Additionally, this Application Guide is a useful tool for businesses to best prepare for completing an online application.
Need assistance identifying space, workforce or have certification questions?
Call us, 540-743-1216.
To learn more about the U.S. Small Business Administration's HUBZone Program click here.