Open for Business (with restrictions)
Following the recommendations from the Governor of Virginia, the Treasurer’s Office has re-opened to the public with Phase 2 restrictions. Please note that we are open for business from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The Governor has recommended that you wear a face mask when entering a public building and continue maintaining social distancing of six feet. Our office has been upgraded with counter inserts and measured distance guides on the floor to help with these recommendations. We are asking that no more than seven (7) customers enter our office (including those in line and waiting to be served) at one time. In addition, our entrance door is located across from the County Building and Zoning Office and you will now exit through the back door (near the elevator).
The drive-thru remains open during regular office hours and the drop box, located within the drive-thru lane is available 24 hours.
The County Treasurer is an elected constitutional officer and is directly accountable to the citizens of Page County.
We are dedicated to ensure the fiscal integrity of public funds, while striving to serve our citizens in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Managing the investment of local funds
- Maintain detailed records for state collected accounts
- Bank account reconciliation
- Collection of personal property, real estate, and vehicle license taxes
- Collection of all other County generated revenue such as business license fees, estimated tax payments, dog tag fees, emergency medical service fees, landfill fees, building and zoning fees, and stormwater fees
- Bill and collect all public service utility fees